Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I have taken the MUET but have not obtained the results, or, I have registered for the MUET but have not sat for the examination.

Answer: Please submit a copy of the registration slip for the examination. Once you get MUET examination result, you have to submit it immediately to Enrolment Unit, Registrar.

I am submitting a qualification higher than SPM, and I understand I need to have MUET, but I have not registered for the examination. Can I still apply for next intake?

Yes, you can apply for the intake except for Bachelor in Accountancy (Hons.) and Bachelor in Business Administration (Entreprenuership & Venture Management)(Hons.) . You have to write an official letter to Registrar stated you are going to take MUET exam before you finish your studies in UNITEN. The MUET examination result should be submitted immediately to Enrolment Unit, Registrar. You are also required to declare your MUET status in UNITEN Online Application.

I hold a STPM/A-Level/Matriculation/Diploma from a MQA-accredited institution. Do I qualify for any credit transfers to the degree programmes?

Answer: Credit transfers may be considered for diploma holders only. Details will only be given after you have made an application to join us. The maximum transfer you may get is 30% from total credit hours.

I hold a diploma from a MQA-accredited institution. How long will I take to complete my degree?

Answer: It depends on how much credit transfer you are given, and how hard you are prepared to work. If you take the maximum number of credit hours allowed per student (20 hours), you will finish faster than if you take the minimum number of credit hours to qualify to be called a "full-time" student (12 hours).

How much do I have to pay for the tuition fees?

Click here for tuition fees.

Do you provide any loans or scholarships?

Answer: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) will offer a small number of scholarships and education loan for students with excellent results to pursue the Foundation and Degree courses at Universiti Tenaga Nasional

For more information please contact Yayasan Tenaga Nasional

I have made an online application. Do I still need to buy an application form from the Registrar's Office?

Answer: No.