The Subject Pre-Registration Session for Semester 1 & Trimester 1, 2014/2015 will be held for ONE week starting from 29 Mar. 2013 till 04 Apr. 2014. Students may check their timeslot and register subjects via the following:
- Academic Unit Helpdesk will operate on 29 Mar. 2014 only;
- Time slot will be assigned for 29 Mar. 2014 only;
- From 30 Mar. till 04 Apr. 2014 is an Open Slot session.
- Students must register according to the structure in the College Handbook.
- Students need to do Apartment Application and Study Plan before registering subjects.
- Final Subject Registration date is yet to be confirmed.
- Students who do not register subjects during the Pre-Registration Session and Final Subject Registration Session will be fined RM100.00 when they register subjects during the Add/Drop Session.
Final Semester Students
- Students need not do Subject Pre-Registration.
- Students who will continue their studies to the degree program in Sem. 1, 2014/2015 may do Apartment Application on 28 Mar. 2014, 10.00am 12.00 pm (if needed).
- Students need not do Apartment Application and Subject Pre-Registration.
- Students only need to do Study Plan and must print the Time Table.
- Those who have yet to Apply Degree Program may do so during this session.
- Final Subject Registration Session is NOT APPLICABLE to the Foundation students.
Students are required to read and follow each step stated in the Subject Registration Procedure during registration which includes add-drop of subjects and graduation applications.
Please be informed that the students status will be changed from Active to Dropped without prior notice if there are no subjects registered after the Add Session end. RM500.00 will be charged to those who want to Activate the status after being Dropped.
Please prepare a few sets of your draft timetable prior to the Pre-Registration day to help you in your registration process. You are also advised to prepare a draft of the Study Plan in order to save time. Go to
to download the Study Plan Form (please use the correct form).
Students who have yet to settle their fees, whilst given registration slots, are prevented to register until the debts are fully paid. Kindly refer to the Finance Department.
20 Mar. 2014