Subject Pre-Registration for Special Semester & Trimester 3, 2012/2013 will be held on 4 Jan. 2014. Students may check their timeslot and register subjects via the following:
- Students must register according to the structure in the College Handbook.
- Students need to do Apartment Application and Study Plan before registering subjects.
- There will be no Final Subject Registration session for Special Semester.
Final Semester Students
- Students need not do Subject Pre-Registration.
- Students who will continue their studies to the degree program in Sem. 1, 2014/2015 may do Apartment Application on 3 Jan. 2014, 9.00am 12.00 pm (if needed).
- Students need not do Apartment Application and Subject Pre-Registration.
- Students only need to do Study Plan and must print the Time Table.
- Those who have yet to Apply Degree Program may do so during this session.
- Final Subject Registration Session is NOT APPLICABLE to the Foundation students.
Students are required to read and follow each step stated in the Subject Registration Procedure during registration which includes add-drop of subjects and graduation applications.
Please be informed that the Foundation students status will be changed from Active to Dropped without prior notice if there are no subjects registered after the Add Session end. RM500.00 will be charged to those who want to Activate the status after being Dropped.
Please prepare a few sets of your draft timetable prior to the Pre-Registration day to help you in your registration process. You are also advised to prepare a draft of the Study Plan in order to save time. Go to
to download the Study Plan Form (please use the correct form).
Students who have yet to settle their fees, whilst given registration slots, are prevented to register until the debts are fully paid. Kindly refer to the Finance Department.
23 Dec. 2013