To apply to graduate, you will need to meet the following requirements:
1. No subjects entered in the study plan for coming semesters; and
2. Obtained the required credit hours set in the Programme.
You are eligible to graduate once you meet all the following requirements:
1. Obtained the required credit hours set in the Programme;
2. Obtained an overall minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.00;
3. For Degree Programmes: obtained a core minimum CGPA of 2.0 ( which excludes the CGPA of general subjects only);
4. Settled all outstanding debt with the university;
5. Taken Malaysian University English Test (MUET), submit MUET result immediately to Enrollment Unit Registrar Office.
6. Free from any pending disciplinary action; and
7. Applied to graduate.
Final Semester Students who will be completing studies in Semester 2 Academic Year, 2013/2014, can apply for graduation via the UNITEN INFO portal. Please note the following:
1. All applications must be made through the online system starting from 25 Nov 2013 until 20 December 2013. Applicants are advised to print a copy of the application for own record.
2. Only students who have applied to graduate prior to the deadline will be considered for graduation by the university Senate.
3. The deadline for the 'Application to Graduate' in the Special Semester Academic Year, 2012/2013, is on 20 December 2013. Late applications from 23 Dec 2013 27 Dec 2013 will be fined RM25.00. Late applications must be made at the Academic Counter, Registrar Office (Putrajaya Campus or KSHAS). Applications on 30 Dec 2013 onwards will not be processed and the student must reapply to graduate in the following semester.
4. Please refer to the relevant URL address and follow all steps accordingly as instructed in the system.
5. Students that have applied to graduate in Semester 1, Academic Year 2013/2014 may check student status in student info starting from 10 Feb 2014 onwards.
6. Ineligible applicants (students who did not fulfill the requirement for graduation) will need to reapply for graduation in the following semester once all the requirements are met. Ineligible applicants may continue their studies by reregistering and completing the subject in the following semester.
7. All students are compulsory to check their details such as FULL NAME, address and email in the UNITEN INFO before 10 Feb 2014. If have any changes, please do immediately at the ENROLLMENT UNIT Registrar Office before 10 Feb 2014.
8. If status is 'GRADUATED', students may collect official result transcript at the Registrar Office starting from 24 Feb 2014 UNTIL 28 Feb 2014. If student's status is still active, student need to reapply once the system is open.
9. Students are required to refer UNITEN website for the information 2014 convocation ceremony.
All information above is subject to changes
21 Nov 2013