Notice for Foundation Students Trimester 3, 2013/2014*
Students completing their Foundation Program and due to join the Degree Program on 2 June 2014 (Semester 1, 2014/2015) are advised to check your examination results online from 29 May 2014.
The last day to check and confirm your entry into the degree program is on 10 June 2014. You may view your status as SUCCESSFUL or NOT SUCCESSFUL.
Please take the following steps, according to your status:
FIRST CATEGORY: SUCCESSFUL
CONGRATULATIONS! You have been offered a place for the degree program and your new student ID is obtainable from the UNITEN Info.
- Please click on the Activate New Student ID icon to accept the offer during the offer acceptance period from 29 May 2014. You can then print the degree offer letter online. Should you are unable to proceed due to outstanding financial issues, your status will be automatically dropped after 10 June 2014.
- You can also view your degree lecture timetable which you need to print a copy.
- You will need a new password and User ID in order to access the system as a degree student. For the purpose of creating the new password and User ID, please proceed to ITMS or to any computer terminal in UNITEN (except students apartments) where you will need to change your password. Please use the new degree ID and password for subsequent online registration and access to the computer lab.
- Complete your Study Plan for Semester 2, 2014/2015 according to the date and time slot given for the add and drop session.
- Ensure your name is spelled correctly (as in your Identity Card / Passport) in the UNITEN Info before 6 June 2014. You may collect your Foundation certificate at the Registrar Office (Putrajaya Campus) or Administration Office (KSHAS) starting from 17 June until 20 June 2014.
- Your Foundation Program transcript may be collected Uniten Customer Centre (UCC), Administration Building (Putrajaya Campus) or Administration Office (KSHAS) from 9.30am 3 June to 6 June 2014.
- Your new Student Handbook may be collected at the administration counters of your respective colleges.
- For the purpose of creating your new ID, please proceed to the Security Department Counter.
- PTPTN Loan Application: For details on PTPTN loan application please contact Pn Nurul Fatimah br Ab Rahmanat the Sponsorship, Career & Alumni (SCA) Centre, Putrajaya Campus or En Rashid Ka' at Sponsorship & Counseling Unit, KSHAS. The due date for PTPTN loan application is 15 June 2014.
- You may be required to attend a special briefing by your college. Please contact the administration office of your respective colleges for further information.
SECOND CATEGORY: NOT SUCCESSFUL
If you have not completed 2 years in the foundation program, you will be allowed to continue the program and repeat the relevant subjects;
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR IMMEDIATELY.
* All dates mentioned above are subject to change.
** From Trimester 1, 2012/13 onwards, students completing the Foundation programme need to have acquired sufficent SCORUN points to proceed to the Bachelor programme. Therefore, students who are not able to proceed to the Bachelor programme for Semester 1, 2014/15 due to SCORUN marks are requested to refer to the respective coordinators as follows: Dr Rosmiza Bte. Mokhtar (CFGS Kampus Putrajaya); or Cik Nur Hidayah Bte Sampol (CFGS Kampus Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah).
For further information, please contact Mr Muhammad Hassan Anas b. Anas Muhammad Dzan at firstname.lastname@example.org, Puan Juraini bt Mohd Saleh at email@example.com or Encik Mohammad Haniff bin Mohamed Arif at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 April 2014