Bank Negara Malaysia Postgraduate Scholarship
Bank Negara Malaysia Postgraduate Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing postgraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance and Computer Science at top universities including UNITEN.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Finance
The Postgraduate Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing postgraduate studies.
Candidates must fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- Obtained a First Class (Honours) Bachelor / Master's Degree from recognised local and overseas universities.
- Not exceeding 30 years of age for Master’s Degree and 35 years of age for PhD on 1 July 2020.
- Passed SPM with five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris and Matematik subjects.
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing postgraduate studies in 2020 from Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Additional requirements include:
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent teamwork capabilities, outstanding in both extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Those who fulfil the minimum requirements are required to apply online via Bank Negara Malaysia’s website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessments.
- Opening date - 09 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 08 April 2020.