Bank Negara Malaysia Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Bank Negara Malaysia is committed to shaping the best Malaysian talent through their scholarship programme. The scholarship holders will have access to the best learning experiences at top universities such as Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) in the fields of Economics, Accounting, Finance, and Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems and Networking) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) (Hons)
The Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.
Candidates must fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- STPM / A-Level - at least 3As; or
- Diploma / Matriculation - Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.50; or
- South Australian Matriculation - ATAR of at least 85%; or
- American Foundation Program - SAT1 score of at least 1200; or
- For candidates currently pursuing undergraduate studies - Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Passed SPM with five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris and Matematik subjects
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2020
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing undergraduate studies in 2020 from Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent teamwork capabilities, outstanding in both extra-curricular activities and sports
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Those who fulfil the minimum requirements are required to apply online via Bank Negara Malaysia’s website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessments.
- Opening date - 09 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 08 April 2020.