CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2020
Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue what they love doing. How many have the option?
CIMB is committed towards helping young talent in need to realise their dreams.
Going beyond financial support, CIMB ASEAN Scholarship programme provides exciting professional development and a mentor support system designed to empower the region's young talent to turn their lives around and make a difference for those around them.
- Foundation in Engineering
- Foundation in Computer Science
- Foundation in Information Technology
- Foundation in Accounting | KSHAS
- Foundation in Business Administration | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems and Networking) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Visual Media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Graphics & M/media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of International Business (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management | KSHAS.
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a highly selective, full scholarship for exceptional undergraduate students from ASEAN countries in which CIMB has a presence. We are looking for individuals fuelled to go beyond the ordinary.
In recognising the evolving nature of the banking industry, CIMB welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic disciplines. We have previously sponsored applicants studying Computer Science and Engineering, apart from degrees traditionally associated with a career in banking. For example, Accounting, Economics, Law, Finance.
- Aged 24 years and below.
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
- Monthly household income of not more than RM15,000 per month (for Malaysian applicants).
- Already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2020 within any academic discipline at a reputable university. University students with a minimum of 2 more years of undergraduate study are also encouraged to apply.
- In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
- Career mentoring
Direct access to our friendly team of mentors that coach and support our scholars throughout the programme
- Career experience and opportunities
A chance to launch your career with CIMB. Internships and post-graduation employment opportunities included
- Full scholarship coverage
Our funding includes our scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance and other related fees
- Global networking opportunities
Immerse yourself in CIMB’s ASEAN culture through our regional events. Network with colleagues from across the globe and speak to senior leaders
- CIMB cultural assimilation
Benefit from our integrated development programmes designed to turbocharge your personal and professional skills.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
To apply, click the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Opening date - 16 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 15 April 2020.
Any inquiries and further information can be forwarded to: