EPF e-Pengeluaran Education
Quality education is the key to a stable career that will result in a comfortable life for you and your family. You can choose to withdraw your savings from Account 2 to help finance your own or your children’s education at approved institutions including Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
In addition, UNITEN is one of the participating institutions under EPF e-Pengeluaran Education.
- All UNITEN Diploma programmes
- All UNITEN Bachelor programmes
- All UNITEN Master programmes
- All UNITEN PhD programmes
What You Can Withdraw
- Total tuition fees / outstanding education loan OR Entire savings in Account 2 (whichever is lower).
- Tuition fees and charges imposed by the higher learning institution OR Outstanding loan amount
- Hostel & Accommodation Fees
- One-way flight for first-year students studying outstation
- Malaysians & Non-Malaysians below 55 years of age
- Have savings in Account 2
- Currently pursuing or completed - Diploma, Bachelor, Master or PhD
- Studying at local institutions.
- Withdrawal to pay your own tuition fees
- Withdrawal to pay your child's tuition fees
- Joint withdrawal with your spouse to pay for your children's tuition fees
- Withdrawal to pay your outstanding education loan
- Withdrawal to pay your child's outstanding education loan.
When You Can Withdraw
- Every semester or academic year
- You have outstanding student loans
Get your documents certified by EPF authorised persons
Before making your withdrawals, do ensure your necessary documents have been verified by the relevant parties.
- Copy of MyKad/Passport and other supporting documents
- Copy of payment receipt for learning fees
- Recognising course approval letter and any other documents issued by a private institute of higher learning.
UNITEN Officers will help you to be ready. Please contact:
Nurrul Hidayah Bte. Ismail
Marketing & Admission Department
E : email@example.com
Online Application (i-Akaun)
To apply for EPF e-Pengeluaran Education, please login to your i-Akaun.
Application is open throughout the year.
- Opening date - Anytime.
- Closing date - No closing date.