Gamuda Scholarship 2020
Gamuda identifies and aids outstanding Malaysians to complete their tertiary education at the best local universities including Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Scholarships are offered to those pursuing engineering, quantity surveying, township and urban planning, property and real estate management, geomatics and architecture.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons).
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
The Gamuda Scholarship Award covers tuition fees, living expenses, Scholars’ Development Programme and internship opportunities within the Gamuda Group of Companies.
- Malaysian IC holder, between 19 and 23 years old.
- Minimum 3'As / CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance.
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree programme upon completing pre-university studies are eligible to apply.
- Students undergoing their full-time first-degree programme are eligible to apply.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
To apply, click the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Application for 2020 intake starts from 23 March to 3 May 2020.
- Opening date - 23 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 03 May 2020.
Any inquiries and further information can be forwarded to:
E : email@example.com
FB : facebook.com/GamudaScholarship