Hong Leong Foundation (HLF) Scholarship 2020
The Hong Leong Foundation offers scholarships to Malaysians intending to pursue further studies in Diploma or Undergraduate Degree programme.
The scholarship is awarded to those pursuing in Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate Studies (1st degree course in ANY course or field of studies on full time basis at Universiti Tenaga Nasional).
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems and Networking) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Visual Media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Graphics & M/media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of International Business (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management | KSHAS.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma of Accountancy | KSHAS
- Diploma in Business Studies | KSHAS
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
- This scholarship is NOT applicable for Foundation studies, Masters or PhD.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Must be at least 17, and under 25 years of age
- Obtained a minimum academic result of:
8A's in SPM or 6A's in UEC; and/or
CGPA 3.5 in STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/Foundation/Diploma/Degree
- Applied for and expecting to receive an offer for a Diploma or Bachelor programme in Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
- Total monthly household income must be RM 3,000 and below.
- Display genuine financial need to further studies. Total household income must be RM5,000 and below per month.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate leadership qualities; who excel in extra-curricular activities and/or sports; and/or who actively engage in community service.
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of financial aid from any other organisation or be under obligation to serve a bond.
The selected scholarship recipient will receive:
- Diploma courses - RM 6,000 / = p.a.
- Undergraduate studies ("3+0" degree programmes on full-time and on-campus basis) - up to RM24,000 / = p.a.
The HLF Undergraduate Scholarship is a non-bonding scholarship.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- You must have a GMAIL email account to complete the online application form.
- The scholarship is offered annually and the call for application starts on 1 April and ends 31 of May each year.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next phase - Interview Session.
- Opening date - 01 Apr 2020.
- Closing date - 31 May 2020.
Any inquiries and further information can be forwarded to:
The Hong Leong Foundation Secretariat
T: 03-21641818 (ext. 8015)