Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship 2020
It is the Lion Group’s aspiration to contribute to the country’s educational and human resources development.
The Lion-Parkson Foundation hopes to build a highly qualified group of young Malaysian professionals who will help to shape and build a better tomorrow for our country.
The Foundation offers Scholarships to deserving students to pursue tertiary education.
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems and Networking) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Visual Media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Graphics & M/media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of International Business (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management | KSHAS.
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
The Scholarships are awarded to Malaysian students to pursue full time undergraduate studies (Bachelor Degree course) and who have gained admission into Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Open to all Malaysian Citizens who wish to pursue tertiary education.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 3'As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.40 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, minimum 5 As in UEC, Pre-University such as A-Levels with minimum result of ABB or Foundation Studies with scoring of 85% and above.
- Applicants should complete all parts of this form carefully and legibly.
- RM10,000 per academic year.
- Full or partial sponsorship to degree (subject to a standard maximum amount per scholar).
- Training encompassing communication and leadership skills during semester breaks.
- Structured Internship during semester breaks.
- Employment with Lion Group upon graduation. The successful scholar will serve a bond period per their course period.
- The bond period is the same as your course period i.e. 12 months for each year of scholarship received.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The Scholarship Application Form and all related documents should be submitted online via the Lion Parkson Foundation website as below by 19 April 2020.
No enquiries will be entertained after the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Please submit your application only ONCE.
- Opening date - 09 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 19 April 2020.
Any inquiries and further information can be forwarded to:
Level 14, Office Tower
No. 1 Jalan Nagasari (Off Jalan Raja Chulan)
50200 Kuala Lumpur
T : 603-2142 0155
F : 603-2148 1036 / 603-2142 8409
E : email@example.com