MARA Graduate Excellence Programme (GrEP) 2020
MARA offers educational loans in the form of convertible loans to Post-Graduate (Masters and Doctor of Philosophy) degrees at top ranking local universities, including UNITEN, to outstanding graduates in the fields that meet the need of the nation’s workforce demand.
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Master of Industrial Science
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Science in Accounting | KSHAS
- Master of Science in Finance | KSHAS
- Master of Science in Management | KSHAS
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Structural Engineering
- Master of Energy Management
- PhD in Engineering
- PhD in Industrial Science
- PhD in Information and Communication Technology
- PhD in Business Management
All programmes are subjected to MARA approval.
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
- The applicant and either parent are Bumiputera and Malaysian.
- Applicant's age limit as of 31 December 2020 - Master (40 years) & Doctor of Philosophy (45 years).
- Applicants have completed their Undergraduate / Master's degree with outstanding achievement.
- Applicants must be certified to be of good health by a registered medical practitioner and free from pregnancy, mental illness, physical disability, infectious diseases (HIV-AIDS, Hepatitis B & C and others), epilepsy, genetic diseases and drug abuse.
- The applicant / mother / father / guardian is not blacklisted under legal action by MARA.
- Applicants are not under any financial or sponsorship contract with any other agency at the time of application.
- Applicants must obtain a release / suspension of service contract or repayment of loan from other sponsorship body. Employed applicants
need to obtain an unpaid study leave or a formal confirmation of their resignation from their employer.
- Applicants have never been under termination or disciplinary action by any sponsorship body education institutions.
- MARA and MARA subsidiaries employees are not eligible to apply for this loan.
Possess a Bachelor's Degree recognized by the government with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Possess a Master’s Degree recognized by the government with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or its equivalent.
- Applicants who do not meet the CGPA requirements are eligible to be considered, having at least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants who are currently studying or are about to begin their studies before or after 31 December 2020.
- Applicants who are currently studying must have at least 1 year of remaining study term for Master's Degree and 2 years of PhD.
- Applicants who plan to study locally must obtain an offer of study from UNITEN.
- Applicants must not already possess the same for which they are applying.
- The courses applied must possess accreditation from the Public Service Department (PSD).
- Application is open to full time study only.
The loan period for each application is as follows: Masters : 1 – 2 years, Doctor of Philosophy : 4 years.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Applications must be made online by MARA official website from 31 March until 13 April 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessments. Applications that have not received any response from MARA within three (3) months from the date of the advertisement are considered unsuccessful in which all decisions are final.
- Opening date - 31 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 13 April 2020.
Any inquiries and further information can be forwarded to:
MARA Sponsorship Department
Level 10, MARA Headquarters
21 Jalan MARA, 50609 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 03-2613 2103 / 35032 / 32067 / 32106
Email : email@example.com