Shell Malaysia Scholarship 2020
Since its inception, the Shell Malaysia Scholarship Programme has benefitted more than 1500 students in pursuing their educational aspirations and provided a unique entrance into the energy industry.
A scholarship with Shell Malaysia opens a world of possibilities including opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in global top tier universities, participating in mentoring, internship programs, and upon graduation, embarking on a fulfilling career with Shell.
Apply now and be part of the Shell story!
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of International Business (Hons) | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management | KSHAS
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management | KSHAS.
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Minimum 8As (A/A+) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) OR
- Excellent O-level grades at IGCSE (A*/A)
- Prior to application, ensure you are eligible to work in the country where the scholarship program is offered.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- Step 1: Online Application - Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting to your LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in Malaysia. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.
- Step 2: Online Assessment - After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll be asked to complete three online assessments. Altogether, this will take about 40 minutes and will need to be completed within 10 days of receiving them.
- Step 3: On-Demand Video Interview - If you have been shortlisted after STEP 2, you’ll be sent an invite to complete an on-demand video interview. This short, self-recorded video interview is an opportunity for you to tell us about yourself and your qualifications. You’ll also see some of our current graduates who will ask you a series of pre-recorded competency-based questions. You may record the interview at any internet-enabled location at a time most convenient to you. For each question, you’ll have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to record your answer.
- Step 4: Final Interview - This is the last assessment stage, where you will be interviewed by the Scholarship Board of Trustees on scenario based questions and your academic & leadership experiences.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
To apply, click the link below:
- Opening date - 01 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 05 April 2020.