YTL Foundation Scholarship Programme 2020
The YTL Foundation Scholarship Programme is for students who wish to pursue their tertiary education locally in public or private universities. Students who have finished their STPM, Matriculation, 'A' Levels or other foundation programmes can apply. There are up to 30 scholarships awarded under this scholarship programme every year.
This Scholarship Programme is open for all fields of study but priority is placed on the courses below:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems and Networking) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor of International Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management
- Must come from a family that finds it a challenge to finance the tuition fees and living expenses
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Must be for full-time study
- Must have good academic results in the following criteria
- SPM / IGSCE - Min 7A's
- STPM / Matriculation / Foundation - Min 3A's / CGPA 3.7 / B+ Average
- 'A' Levels - Min 2A's
- IB - 33 points
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Those who fulfil the minimum requirements are required to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessments.
- Opening date - 09 Mar 2020.
- Closing date - 31 Mar 2020.
You will receive an email from YTL Foundation 2-3 weeks after the closing date for applications.
YTL Foundation (421570-A)
Level 32, Menara YTL, 205, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 2038 0888
Fax: +603 2038 0388