How to Apply?
International Applicants - Online Application
Apply online using our :
- Register first by providing your email, full name, passport number and telephone number.
- You will be given an account. Login with registered account username and password.
- Fill in your personal information and academic results.
- Finalise and confirm your application. Make sure all necessary data are fully entered.
- Print your Registration Confirmation after submitting your online application.
- Log out.
Submit the following documents (hardcopy) within one week upon submission of online application:
- Four copies of passport-size colored photographs
- Three copies of passport (all pages)
- Certified true copies of academic certificates (translated into English if in other languages)
- Certified true copies of academic transcripts (translated into English if in other languages)
- Certified true copies of English language qualifications.
Additional for postgraduate applicants, please include the following documents:
- Research Proposal (for PhD & Master Research Programmes only)
- Recommendations from two referees (preferably academic referees). The referee form will be emailed directly to the referees (suggested by the applicant). Please ensure that the referees fill the form and email it back within 7 days.
Please post all the documents to this address:
Marketing & Students Admission (MSA) Department
Level 1, Administration Building
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
43000 Kajang, Selangor.
Offer letter will be emailed to you after these documents are verified. You may also checked you offer letter in the Online Application System using the same login info.
Make an online payment of RM3,150 (USD787.50) for
- EMGS Fee (VISA/VAL) : RM2,250 (USD562.50)
- Registration Fee : RM900 (USD225)
The Universiti Tenaga Nasional's account details are available in your offer letter.
IMPORTANT : After completing your transaction, email the proof of payment to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. If you've any payment issue, kindly write to the email@example.com.
Keep track of your VAL application on our Online Application System.
*Please contact us if you do not get any feedback regarding your application status after 7 working days from the submission date of your documents and payment. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate feedback.
Once you've received VAL, share you arrival information to email@example.com for arrival arrangement.
Enrol. Welcome to UNITEN.
Now that you’ve applied, there might be follow-up from our friendly staff on your information verification and documentation evidences (if not completed during application). So, don’t forget to stay in touch.
See you in UNITEN!