For new student, you can pay to UNITEN via these five methods:
- Registration fee payment
- Advance payment for Accommodation
- Bayaran Menunjukkan Kesungguhan (BMK) / BMK payment
To pay registration fee, advance for accommodation and bayaran Menunjukkan Kesungguhan (BMK) / BMK payment via JomPay
- Logon to mobile banking and look for JomPAY
- Enter the
- JomPAY Biller Code: 18838
- Ref-1: Identity Card (ID) / Passport Number
- Ref-2: Online Applicant ID (refer UNITEN Covering Letter emailed to you when you apply for UNITEN)
- Confirm your payment from your Current, Savings or Credit Card account.
Banks offering JomPAY
You can pay your bills from any of the banks below.
Note: RM0.30 will be charged for every JomPay Transaction
For payment using JomPay platform using other than Bank Islam:
- Payment made before 5pm - students' ledger balance will be updated the following day
- Payment made after 5pm- students' ledger balance will only be updated after 2 days.
You can pay using cash (up to RM500) over the UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC) Finance Counter in both Putrajaya and Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah campuses.
|08.30 am - 04.30 pm||08.30 am - 12.00 noon|
|02.30 pm - 04.30 pm|
|Weekend & Public Holidays|
By Credit / Debit Card
Kindly follow the steps for payment by Credit / Debit Card as follows:
- You are advice to fill in the Payment Credit Card Form (Download).
- Kindly emailed the form to Finance Department: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance department will process the payment as per submission.
- Receipt of payment will be given once the payment has been approved by bank.
Any incomplete form will not be processed.
You can also pay using Credit / Debit Card over the UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC) Finance Counter in both Putrajaya and Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah campuses.
We accept banker's Cheque payable to: UNIVERSITI TENAGA NASIONAL SDN BHD
Post or submit the cheque by hand to the address below:
Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Level 1, Administration Building
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang
All transactions are in Ringgit Malaysia. For all payment methods above, please email the payment slip/receipt as proof of payment to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearance of Payment Due to UNITEN
Payments must be made in FULL within 2 weeks from the date of the last invoice. Failure to do so will result in Financial Blocking. Upon this blocking, student will be barred from:
- Doing pre-registration for next semester
- Sitting for final examination
- Viewing examination result online
- Obtaining examination results slip
- Doing add & drop at the beginning of next semester
- Using certain facilities in UNITEN
For further information, please contact the Student Unit, Finance Section or Finance Helpdesk at
or email your enquiries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org