Ancom Crop Care Penang Scholarship Program
The scholarship is for students born in Penang. Students who are eligible and meet the criteria can now submit their applications online.
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Ancom Crop Care Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of public-listed Ancom Nylex Berhad, recently launched a scholarship program for Penang-born university students who are from financially underprivileged families.
- Students who have attained admission to any degree programme except Medicine and Dentistry, in any local government or private university may apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have submitted their applications for admission to a university for a degree program, but have not received their offer letters, may also apply, using their STPM or A Levels results.
- University students who are currently pursuing courses in their 2", 3 and final years are also eligible for the scholarships.
- Recipients of the scholarship will be required to sign a 2-year bond with Ancom Crop Care but the company may use its discretion to release the students from the bond.
- All Penang-born students who have successfully obtained admission to a firstyear degree program at any government or private local university or students who are currently already in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th years.
- Successful scholarship applicants will receive up to RM10,000 each for tuition fees over the duration of their courses.