GRADUATE EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME
MARA offers study loans in the form of convertible loans for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD) studies at leading local and foreign institutions of higher learning to outstanding graduates in fields that have a significant impact on the country's needs for skilled labor.
Applicants must meet the general and specific requirements for the application as follows:
- The applicant and one parent or guardian are Bumiputera and Malaysian citizens.
- The applicant's age limit by December 31, 2023: Masters (not exceeding 40 years) & PhD (not exceeding 45 years).
- The applicant has completed a Bachelor's/Master's degree with outstanding academic achievements.
- The applicant/parent/guardian/spouse is not included in MARA's Blacklist or subject to MARA's legal action.
- Not receiving any financial assistance/sponsorship from any agency for studies at the same level.
- Possess a recognized Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent for previous studies.
- Possess a recognized Masters degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or its equivalent.
Applicants who do not meet the CGPA requirement as stated may be considered if they have at least three (3) years of work experience in a related field.
Applications are open online at http://www.mara.gov.my
Any inquiries about the program and technical issues can be made by contacting the numbers 03-2613 2090 / 2106 / 2083 or submitting questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.