Examination Results for Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor Programs, Special Semester, 2020/2021Published on Friday, August 27, 2021
Examination Results for Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor Programs, Special Semester, 2020/2021
You can view and print your examination results online at http://info.uniten.edu.my/info/ from the date below:
Foundation/ Diploma/ Bachelor: 27 August 2021 from 3:00 pm onwards
*You are advised to print or save the examination result slip for safe keeping and future reference
Student with Financial Blocking status, need to settle his/her outstanding in order to view your examination result. Please contact the Student Unit, Finance Department immediately if there is any problem relating to payments of amounts outstanding by filled in this form http://bit.ly/FINANCEENQUIRIES.
Student who has Graduated and Complete Studies in Special Semester, Academic Year 2020/2021 may download or print E-transcript via https://info365.uniten.edu.my/info365 > Home> E-documents> E-transcript. You may collect your hardcopy transcript at UCC Counter after MCO has ended. For further enquiry, please email Academic Unit at email@example.com
Student may review Final Examination Grade by following the steps as shown below:
- Apply via http://info.uniten.edu.my/info/
- Choose menu Result> Special Semester/Trimester 3,2020/2021> Tick box remarks (you can apply more than 1 appeal)
- Make processing fees payment of RM100/subject via Initiate i-Pay/Flywire. Please take note your appeal to review final examination grade WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED upon receipt of your payment.
- The deadline for submission is on 02 September 2021 before 5.00 pm (Thursday)
- You may check result of application via email after getting Dean’s Approval.
Student with Terminated Status may appeal to continue studies by following the steps as shown below:
- Fill in Appeal for Continuation of Studies Form
- Make processing payment amount of RM75.00 via Initiate i-Pay/Flywire. Please take note your appeal to continue studies WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED upon receipt of your payment.
- Submit Appeal for Continuation of Studies Form together with payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The Deadline for submission of the Appeal Form is on 02 September 2021 before 5.00 pm (Thursday)
- You may check result of appeal application via email after getting Senate approval
Note: Termination Letter can be download via https://info365.uniten.edu.my/info365 > Home> E-documents > Terminated Letter.
For any inquiries, please refer to:
|Enquiry on||Contact Info|
Encik Muhammad Fitri/Encik Hakeem/Puan Norsazalina
Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Campus
|Technical/ System Problem||https://www.uniten.edu.my/i-recommend/|
|Academic status/ Academic Mattersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Affair Department
Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Campus:
Student Affair Department
27 August 2021