Subject Withdrawal Notice Sem 1, 20-21Published on Thursday, September 24, 2020
NOTICE TO DEGREE AND DIPLOMA STUDENTS ONLINE SUBJECT WITHDRAWAL (TD) FOR SEMESTER 1, 20/21 25 SEPTEMBER 2020 – 16 DECEMBER 2020
Please take note that The Online Subject Withdrawal period for this semester starts from 25 September 2020 and will be ended on 16 December 2020.
To withdraw subject(s) please follow the step by step instructions as below:
|2.||Go to Withdraw Subject menu on the left of the screen|
|3.||You will see your list of registered subjects and timetable for Semester 1, 20/21|
|4.||Click withdraw link at the subject that you wish to withdraw|
|5.||Please read and understand the conditions of withdraw subject. If you have confirmed to withdraw the subject, kindly tick confirm checkbox|
|6.||Click Confirm Withdrawal.|
|7.||Email of subject withdrawal status will be sent from the system to student, class lecturer, advisor and Head of Department (HOD)/ Dean.|
The following are the subject withdrawal conditions:
- You will be given a 'TD' grade for the subject that you have withdrawn once your HOD/ Dean approved the request.
- The ‘TD’ grade will not contribute to your GPA/CGPA.
- The grade will be appeared on your transcript.
- There will be NO REFUND for the subject that you have withdrawn.
- If the withdrawn subject has a co-requisite, the co-requisite subject needs to be withdrawn as well.
- The subject that you have chosen during the Academic Advising Week will be dropped automatically if the withdrawn subject is a pre-requisite for the particular subject.
- Once you confirm, you will not be able to reverse the withdrawal.
- You may register the subject that you have withdrawn during the Add/ Drop session for the coming semester (subject to availability).
- You are not allowed to withdraw all the subjects that you have registered in the semester. You are required to apply for Deferment should you wish to withdraw all subjects. This deferment is not included in determining the number of semesters used. The deferment form can be obtained at UNITEN website > Student > Registrar Form.
Registrar Office 24 September 2020