How to Access UNITEN Online Web Result
In order for you to be able to access the Online Web Results, all the following criteria must be met:
- You are an active student in Uniten
- You remember your username (your student ID number) and password that you use to access the network in UNITEN
- You are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later
- You do not go through a proxy server to browse the Internet. Going through a proxy server may cause problems.
To access the system, please follow the following instructions:
- Connect to the Internet
- Open your browser and browse to http://info.uniten.edu.my/info
- Enter your username and password that you use to access the network in UNITEN. If you are using Windows XP, please useSTUDENT\XXXXXX as your username where XXXXXX is your Student ID.
If you encounter any problems, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only respond to email addresses provided by UNITEN and those that you have registered in your Biodata page. Other emails will not be processed because we have no way of verifying the true identity of the sender.